Vital Nutrients - DGL Powder - Nutritional Support for the Stomach and Intestinal Tract Lining - 120 grams
Brand: Vital Nutrients
- HEALTHY MUCUS MEMBRANE: DGL is a naturally moisturizing substance for the gastrointestinal tract. It soothes the mucus membrane by stimulating the mucus-secreting goblet cells.
- SUPPORTS EPITHELIAL CELLS: Epithelial cells make up the thin layer of tissue on the body's surface or the lining of hollow structures.
- RECOMMENDED USE: Adults should take 1/8 teaspoon, 3 times daily after meals, and at bedtime or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- DOES NOT CONTAIN: coatings, binders, gluten (wheat, rye, barley)*, milk/dairy (casein, whey)*, soy protein*, egg protein*, sugar. *Verified by independent testing
- 100% TESTED RAW MATERIALS: Since 2009, the FDA has mandated that a nutritional supplement manufacturer test their raw materials. However, these regulations allow manufacturers to perform "skip lot testing", which means only a fraction of the raw materials will be tested. Vital Nutrients rejects that practice and has always quarantined and tested every batch of raw material received, using independent third party labs, which allows us to eliminate risk of harm to the consumer.
Legal Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please contact your healthcare professional immediately if you experience any unwanted side effects. The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship. Please be sure to consult your physician before taking this or any other product.
Publisher: Vital Nutrients
Details: DGL Powder (deglycyrrhized licorice root) is soothing to, and provides nutritional support for, the gastrointestinal tract. DGL significantly stimulates the proliferation of mucus secreting goblet cells. It also aids in maintaining healthy epithelial tissue and helps to maintain normal cell function.
Vital Nutrients mission is to manufacture superior quality nutraceuticals that exceed both industry and government standards and provide clinically effective results. They provide over 200 science-based and clinically effective products. They have a comprehensive quality assurance program to ensure that purity and potency is consistently met on every product that they manufacture. Vital Nutrients uses independent U.S. ethical laboratories to test all raw materials and finished products. Each raw material is tested, regardless of origin, for purity and potency. All finished products are tested through a real time stability protocol for expiration date validation. They are an FDA Inspected facility that exceeds FDA cGMPs, and a member of the NPA.