Pure Encapsulations - Peptic-Care (Zinc-L-Carnosine) - Hypoallergenic Supplement Provides Antioxidant Support for Overall Gastric Health and Comfort* - 60 Capsules
Brand: Pure Encapsulations
- ZINC-CARNOSINE COMPLEX: This patented, 1:1 combination of zinc and l-carnosine provides a unique configuration that is important to the compound's activity.*
- ANTIOXIDANT SUPPORT: Peptic-Care ZC* provides antioxidant support for the body's overall gastric health and comfort.*
- GASTRIC SUPPORT: Peptic-Care ZC* helps maintain the stomach's mucosal defenses as well as helps buffer gastric acid and maintain gastric integrity.*
- PURE INGREDIENTS: Pure Encapsulations® manufactures a line of hypoallergenic, research-based dietary supplements. Products are meticulously formulated using pure ingredients designed to deliver predictable results for the benefit of all patients, even the most sensitive.*
- FREE FROM: Pure Encapsulations products are free from wheat, gluten, egg, peanuts, magnesium stearate, hydrogenated fat, artificial sweeteners and colors, and other unnecessary excipients. Any product containing ingredients derived from allergens, such as soy, dairy or shellfish is clearly labeled. * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Legal Disclaimer: *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please contact your healthcare professional immediately if you experience any unwanted side effects. The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship. Please be sure to consult your physician before taking this or any other product.
Publisher: Pure Encapsulations
Details: This patented, 1:1 chelate of zinc and l-carnosine provides a unique configuration that is important to this compound's activity. Zinc-carnosine has a slow disassociation rate and adheres to the stomach lining, allowing for prolonged protection. Once dissociated, zinc and carnosine provide synergistic antioxidant protection, strengthen the stomach's mucosal defenses, buffer gastric acid and maintain healthy cytokine release. Studies have suggested that this combination has greater effects on the integrity of the gastric lining than either ingredient alone. One Japanese multi-center, double-blind study involving 299 subjects described a positive effect of zinc-carnosine on objective and subjective parameters of normal gastric health and repair functions, especially after 8 weeks. Seven additional clinical evaluations with more than 550 volunteers indicate similar results. In recent in vitro and in vivo studies, zinc-carnosine stimulated healthy gut repair by supporting healthy colon cell reproduction and maintaining healthy villus function. In a double blind, randomized, cross-over trial, zinc-carnosine maintained healthy gut permeability. Extensively studied and utilized in Japan, this zinc-carnosine combination has an excellent safety profile.*