Pure Encapsulations - Boron (Glycinate) - Hypoallergenic Supplement for Healthy Nutrient and Hormone Utilization* - 60 Capsules
Brand: Pure Encapsulations
- IMPROVED METABOLISM: Boron supports proper metabolism of many essential vitamins and minerals like calcium, phosphorous and magnesium.*
- BONE STRUCTURE SUPPORT: In addition, boron strengthens the connective structure in bone matrix*
- HORMONE SUPPORT: Boron plays a role in the synthesis of estrogen, vitamin D, and other hormones and protects these hormones from rapid breakdown.*
- PURE INGREDIENTS: Pure Encapsulations® manufactures a line of hypoallergenic, research-based dietary supplements. Products are meticulously formulated using pure ingredients designed to deliver predictable results for the benefit of all patients, even the most sensitive.*
- FREE FROM: Pure Encapsulations products are free from wheat, gluten, egg, peanuts, magnesium stearate, hydrogenated fat, artificial sweeteners and colors, and other unnecessary excipients. Any product containing ingredients derived from allergens, such as soy, dairy or shellfish is clearly labeled. * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Legal Disclaimer: *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please contact your healthcare professional immediately if you experience any unwanted side effects. The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship. Please be sure to consult your physician before taking this or any other product.
Publisher: Pure Encapsulations
Details: Boron supports calcium, phosphorous, and magnesium metabolism, and reduces the loss of these minerals through the urine. Boron plays a role in the synthesizing of estrogen, vitamin D, and other steroidal hormones and protects these hormones from rapid breakdown. In addition, boron strengthens the connective structure in bone matrix.*