Oral Essentials Mouthwash Fresh Breath 16 Oz. Non-Toxic Alcohol/Sugar Free Dentist Formulated
Brand: Oral Essentials
- Freshens Breath without Harsh Chemicals: Alcohol Free, Certified Non-Toxic, Sugar Free, Dye Free, Preservative Free, BPA Free, Dentist-Formulated & Recommended, No Stinging or Burning, Naturally Derived Ingredients and tastes great.
- Certified Non-Toxic: Our mouthwash does not contain any alcohol, preservatives, or other cytotoxic ingredients. Instead, we use pure and unrefined ingredients such as Dead Sea Salt, Organic Aloe Vera Juice, French Essential Oils and Non-GMO Xylitol.
- Supports Healthy Gum and Teeth: You could call our mouthwash a mouth-moisturizer. It is designed to keep your oral tissues moist and pink, using naturally derived ingredients that are Non-Toxic and Non-GMO.
- Dead Sea Salt is the world's most potent salt. It contains dozens of minerals including calcium, magnesium and potassium that have all kinds of beneficial effects on the body and it will leave your breath refreshed and moisturized.
- Dentist-Formulated & Recommended Mouthwash: Each ingredient in our mouthwash was selected for its benefits and purity by professionals who have treated thousands of patients from all over the globe.
Publisher: Oral Essentials (Beauty)
Release Date: 2017-02-09
Details: Oral Essentials Original formula for bad breath is just what you'd expect; the ultimate weapon for fresh breath! Our Original formula was the brainchild of 2 forward thinking dentists who wanted a more natural solution to oral care that still yielded powerful results and tasted great. This revolutionary product was the first of its kinds, combining Dead Sea salt with French essential oils, organic aloe vera and xylitol to uplift your oral care routine without any harsh chemicals, dyes or preservatives. Our mouthwash is created in small batches in California, and pasteurized double the average required time to ensure freshness without using artificial ingredients. This process makes it the ONLY double pasteurized mouthwash on the US market. We also stayed away from alcohol, which is a drying agent and known toxin, artificial dyes, which stain teeth, and other common ingredients like formaldehyde, saccharine, and sucralose, which all have many studies and articles written on them as being possibly harmful. Oral Essentials' Founder and Chief Scientific officer both found these hazardous ingredients to be unnecessary, and so took this much needed step back towards the basics. Dead Sea salt is the most potent salt in the world, with dozens of minerals and the lowest concentration of sodium in any salt, and so it is the key ingredient in all of our formulas. This ancient remedy combined with the freshening power of essential oils, the calming effect of aloe vera, and xylitol, a sugar substitute that may reduce the risk of dental cavities, made Oral Essentials the new gold standard in oral care. We are so confident in our products that we back all of them with a 30 day money back guarantee. Try it today and see for yourself!