Mother Dirt Biome-Friendly Face & Body Cleanser, Preservative-Free, Natural Skin Care, 3.4 fl oz
Brand: Mother Dirt
- EFFECTIVE FACIAL CLEANSER - Use as a makeup remover, daily face wash, or as a body cleanser for refreshing, clean skin
- GENTLE CLEANSING FOR YOUR SKIN - Preservative-free, unfragranced, sensitive-skin friendly and uses all plant-based ingredients
- BIOME-FRIENDLY - Patent pending. Cleans your skin without removing good bacteria. Better looking skin in 4 weeks.
- SAFE FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY - All of our products are plant-derived, preservative-free, unfragranced, allergy-tested, non-irritating, hypoallergenic, clinically-tested & dermatologist-reviewed. Only 8 plant-based ingredients: Water, Lauramidopropyl Betaine (plant-based cleanser), Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Coco Glucoside (plant-based cleanser), Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Glycerin (moisture-binding), Hydrolyzed Quinoa (moisture-binding), and Hydroxypropylcellulose (thickener).
- BEST WITH OUR AO+ MIST - The Ammonia-Oxidizing Bacteria (AOB) in our AO+ Mist used to live on our skin naturally, until harsh chemicals in our products wiped it away. Our AO+ Mist restores this essential bacteria and rebalances the skin microbiome, leaving you less dependent on cosmetic and personal care products, such as deodorants, soaps, and moisturizers. Our Cleanser doesn't contain this bacteria, but is specially formulated to nurture it.
Details: We've Been Too Clean
For a long time, we've been told that killing 99.9% of bacteria was what we wanted, that it's the best way to be clean and healthy. We believe in a different approach.
Skin Needs Good Bacteria
This Cleanser is the first one ever to be formulated to preserve the good bacteria naturally found on the skin. Just like our gut needs good bacteria to be healthy, the same is true for our skin. We at Mother Dirt, along with our research partner AOBiome, are working to restore the skin to its natural state before modern hygiene and chemistry meddled with it.
ABOUT MOTHER DIRT
Mother Dirt is the first and only company working with live probiotics specifically for the skin biome. Our mission is to restore good bacteria to the skin, with simple, plant-derived products containing 10 ingredients or less.
Mother Dirt's biome-friendly product line has been featured in The New York Times, Elle, Marie Claire, Vogue, Bloomberg, Men's Health, Shape, and Bustle.