Full Spectrum VITAMIN K2 (by InnovixLabs). Provides two essential forms of K2 (MK-4 + MK-7). Total of 600 mcg of K2 per capsule. Soy-free. 90 Capsules.
- Vitamin K2 keeps calcium in bones and teeth and out of soft tissues. *
- Contains MK-7 in the only pure and bioactive 'TRANS' form. Most supplements contain a blend of TRANS and CIS forms. CIS MK-7 is not nature-identical (a form not found in nature) and is therefore limited in activity and benefit.
Publisher: Innovix Pharma, Inc.
Full Spectrum VITAMIN K2:1. Why supplement with Vitamin K2
- K2 is essential in keeping calcium in bones and teeth while keeping calcium out of soft tissues *
- K2 deficiency is common as K2 is not stored efficiently in the body and is nearly absent in modern diets (Foie gras and Natto are the best sources). Without eating K2-rich foods, deficiency can occur in as little as a week
2. Why you need both MK-4 and MK-7
- MK-4 and MK-7 are distributed differently and activate different proteins in the body, but both are equally essential for good health*
- MK-4 is the key Vitamin K2 found in the brain *
- MK-4 travels across the placenta to the developing fetus. MK-7 does not reach the fetus *
3. Trans MK-7 - the absorbable form
- MK-7 comes in two forms - CIS and TRANS. Most supplements are a mix of CIS and TRANS.
- CIS form is not nature-identical and has limited activity/absorption
- TRANS form is found in nature and foods and is recognized and absorbed by the body
- InnovixLabs contains pure TRANS MK-7
4. Vitamin K1-Free formula by design
- The human body recycles K1 so deficiencies are rare in adults
- Excess K1 interferes with blood thinning medications
5. Small, Easy-to-Swallow pills, Soy-Free K2, and non-GMO.
6. Encapsulated, packaged, and tested in USA. Tested and re-tested by both in-house and third-party labs to guarantee purity and potency.
[*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.]