FoodScience of Vermont Arabinogalactan Powder, Immune and Digestive System Support, 3.53 oz
Brand: FoodScience of Vermont
- A larch tree extract supplement to support the immune system function and microflora balance in the G.I. tract
- Arabinogalactans support colon health by acting as a fermentable fiber to promote growth of probiotic bacteria such as Lactobacillus and Bifidobacteria in the colon
- A healthy immune system can also counter the negative effects of free radicals that are produced in the body in response to stress, pollutants, toxins and from normal cellular processes.*
- Gluten Free/Vegetarian/Made with NON-GMO ingredients. 20 Servings per container
- All FoodScience of Vermont products are doctor formulated and approved by our physician review board. Packaging may vary
Legal Disclaimer: * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. ** Always refer to the manufacturer's label on the product for description, recommended dose and precautions.
Publisher: Food Science of Vermont
Details: Arabinogalactans from larch trees are water-soluble polysaccharides that promote the growth of probiotic bacteria such as Lactobacilli and Bifidobacteria in the intestines, which are important for GI Tract health.* Larch Tree Extract provides a good source of fiber, helps balance the immune response system and supports normal colon health.