Brand: Doctor's Data
- Noninvasive Hair Home Test Kit, Requiring Only .25 Grams of Hair; No Worry of Losing Too Much Hair with This Test!
- Receive Results in Approximately 2 to 4 Business Days from Receipt of Sample Collection
- Tests for 39 Toxic and Essential Elements Using the Best Elemental Analysis Techniques Available through ICP-MS Testing
- Includes Pre-Paid Sample Return Label and Laboratory Analysis - No Additional Fees Required!
- Hair is Simple to Sample; Because it Grows an Average of One to Two Cm Every Month, it Holds a "Temporal Record" of Element Metabolism and Exposure to Toxic Elements
Legal Disclaimer: Due to state law, we can not ship this test to NY State.
Details: Please note: Due to state law, we can not ship this test to NY State. This home test analyzes the following 39 different toxic and essential elements:
Doctor's Data Hair Toxic and Essential Elements At-Home Test Kit assesses an individual's chance of recent, ongoing exposure to toxic metals, notably mercury and arsenic. Our screening test kit provides patients with precise estimated-timed status' of nutrient elements that is noninvasive, needing only .25 grams of hair.
Aluminum, Antimony, Arsenic, Barium, Beryllium, Bismuth, Boron, Cadmium, Calcium, Chromium, Cobalt, Copper, Germanium, Iodine/Iodide, Iron, Lead, Lithium, Magnesium, Manganese, Mercury, Molybdenum, Nickel, Phosphorus, Platinum, Potassium, Rubidium, Selenium, Silver, Sodium, Strontium, Sulfur, Thallium Thorium, Tin, Titanium, Uranium, Vanadium, Zinc, Zirconium.While many elements are vital nutrients, some can be toxic to one's health, organ system roles and may affect essential nutrient balances.
Essential elements noted: Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, Sodium, Zinc, Selenium, Iodine, Boron and Molybdenum.
Toxic elements include Mercury, Lead, Cadmium, Aluminum and Arsenic.
This test is valuable for: Excessive Fish Consumption, Depression, Fatigue, Hypertension, Impaired Glucose Tolerance, Kidney Function, Parkinson-like Signs, Sexual Impotence/Low Testosterone Production, Vision Problems. Hair element analysis offers many benefits; inexpensive testing, hair is a vital excretory tissue in facilitating physicians with key data for early diagnosis of physiological disorders correlating with abnormal physiological functions relating to element metabolic excess, deficiency, or malnourishment, and toxic metals may be 200-300 times higher concerted in hair than blood/urine. **Please note: Hair that has been permed, dyed, bleached or otherwise chemically treated is vulnerable to contamination and is not recommended for analysis.**